Treating the stars and beyond
Treating the stars and beyond.
Drivers, pit crews, officials and admins will travel down to Daytona this weekend to compete in the first of many races in the NASCAR Sprint Cup, XFINITY and Camping World Truck Series. Physical therapist Ken Breath will be there making sure drivers, crews and staff are physically prepared for the long season ahead.
Here's what he'll be doing behind the scenes: http://www.highpoint.edu/blog/2016/02/alumni-profile-tuning-up-for-nascar/
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- Working to the Bone: How NASCAR’s Mike Hicks Rebounded from Double Injuries
- Michael Waltrip takes over the OrthoCarolina Twitter account
- Epidemiological Study Tracks Upper Extremity Injury Trends in NASCAR Drivers and Pit Crew
- NASCAR champ Kyle Busch’s ‘natural, steady’ recovery started in a minivan
- From Fractures to Fire Suits