OrthoCarolina’s Hip & Knee Center is internationally recognized for expertise in the field of adult hip and knee care.
- We have over 235 years of total joint replacement experience and are the most experienced collection of surgeons in the southeast that treat problems caused by osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fractures, congenital deformity, and other diseases which restrict a patient’s active lifestyle.
- We are pioneers in the development of the modern hip and knee replacement and have extensive experience with both simple and complex joint surgeries.
- We are committed to joint preservation strategies.
- We are nationally regarded for research and innovation.
- We are responsible for educating surgeons locally, nationally and internationally.
- We approach difficult diagnoses collaboratively resulting in the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Whether down the street or across the nation We are your Hip and Knee Center.