Virginia F. Casey, MD
- University of North Carolina -- Bachelor of Arts
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Utah Department of Orthopedics -- Residency
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children -- Fellowship, Pediatric Orthopedics and Scoliosis
Dr. Virginia Casey is versed in all areas of pediatric orthopedic conditions, from simple strains to complex reconstructive hip surgery. Her practice includes newborns, adolescents and young adults. She has a special clinical interest in hip disorders.
She earned a B.A from the University of North Carolina, her M.D. from the University of Oklahoma and completed her residency in the department of orthopedics at the University of Utah. Dr. Casey began her specialization in pediatric orthopedics by completing a fellowship at the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas, TX.
Her academic achievements range from awards for outstanding resident research to excellence in academic performance and potential for contribution in the field of medicine.
In her spare time, Dr. Casey enjoys spending time with her husband and their three children. She stays active by biking, hiking and camping.
- Specializes in complex reconstructive hip surgery
- Specializes in hip disorders
- Specializes in the treatment of clubfoot
- Medical Director -- OrthoCarolina, PA
- Member of the American Orthopedic Association (AOA)
- Member of the North Carolina Orthopedic Association
- Member of the Charlotte Pediatric Society
- Member of the Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America (POSNA)
- Member of the Mecklenburg County Medical Society
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of the Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Named a 2016 Top Doctor by Charlotte Magazine
- Named a 2015 Top Doctor by Charlotte Magazine
- Named a 2014 Top Doctor - Charlotte Business Journal
- Named to the list of 'Best Doctors of 2013' by Business NC Magazine
- Named as one of 'Charlotte's Best Doctors 2012' -- Charlotte Business Journal
- Named to the list of 'Best Doctors of 2011' by Business NC Magazine
- Named a 2013 Top Doctor by Charlotte Magazine
- Named a 2011 Top Doctor by Charlotte Magazine
- Named a 2010 Top Doctor by Charlotte Magazine
- Named a 2009 Top Doctor by Charlotte Magazine