I was pleased with the service and the nice attitude of the front desk ladies. And I thank T.Moody CPNP she was so nice and helpful with taken care of my grandson he was not scared at all. Thank everyone for helping my grandson in his healing.- Wendy C.
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill - B.S. in Nursing
- Duke University - Master of Science in Nursing/Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Specialization
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners - Fellow
- National Association on Pediatric Nurse Practitioners Charlotte chapter - Past President
Trish has over 2 decades of experience specializing in all pediatric injuries and orthopedic concerns in patients age 0-18. She joined Miller Orthopedic Clinic (now OrthoCarolina) in 2003.
She enjoys spending time with her husband and three children and volunteering in their schools. She also frequently travels between the mountains and the beach with her family.