There's nothing quite like breaking a sweat in the great outdoors.
With the stunning Catawba River right in our own backyards, we've joined forces with Catawba Riverkeeper to bring you Paddle, Bike, Run – a FREE series of outdoor sports on and by the water.
After brief introductions, the group will paddle, bike or run for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then, we invite you to hang out at The Boathouse, where you can socialize, grab a drink and shop new & used outdoor gear and apparel.
Physicians from OrthoCarolina will be on-site at events in May, July and September to share injury prevention and prehab tips.
Paddle, Bike, Run Rewards
Being active outdoors takes effort, and we appreciate our friends who take the time to gear up and get out. Participants who attend 3 or more events in 2021 will receive an exclusive gift as a token of our gratitude!
Schedule of Events
Click here for full event details & Registration
- April 26, 2021 | 1-2-mile Flatwater Paddle
- May 24, 2021 | 4-mile Mountain Bike Group Ride | featuring Dr. Bryan Saltzman
- June 28, 2021 | 4-mile Group Trail Run
- July 26, 2021 | 1-2-mile Flatwater Paddle | featuring OrthoCarolina physician
- August 23, 2021 | 4-5-mile Road Cycling Group Ride
- Sept 27, 2021 | 4-mile Group Run | featuring OrthoCarolina physician
- October 25, 2021 | 2-mile Night Hike
We encourage participants to pre-register for each event. Participants must pre-register online to be eligible for Paddle, Bike, Run Rewards.
In the past two decades, Catawba Riverkeeper has been the primary public interest watchdog dedicated to protecting the Catawba-Wateree River Basin. They are the voice of the citizens on behalf of the Catawba River and we are proud of our heritage of protection and advocacy.
OrthoCarolina is proud to support Catawba Riverkeeper's mission to engage people with our community's waterways in fun and interesting ways so they will want to protect those waters for generations to come.