OrthoCarolina loves keeping the community fit and well but sometimes in the Carolina summer heat you just need a ride to your next destination - and we're here to pick you up!
The OrthoCarolina Jaunt cart is just a text away for a free lift when you're around Uptown, Southend, Noda, Plaza Midwood and Metropolitan.
How? Secure your ride in four easy steps:
1. YOU UP? JUST SHOOT US A TEXT
Call or text your location to 704.980.2742 to request a ride. Or if you see the cart, just wave them down and hop in! Rides are rollin':
-Monday-Thursday: 11 AM - 8 PM
-Friday-Saturday: 6 PM - 2 AM
-Sunday: For special events (think Panthers games & concerts)
The driver will confirm they're on the way.
3. OH HEY! WE'RE HERE!
Your OrthoCarolina Jaunt cart driver arrives. Jump in and enjoy your free ride powered by OrthoCarolina.
4. ARRIVE AT YOUR DESTINATION
It's that simple! Now tell us about your journey. Tag @orthocarolina OR #youimproved on social. Plus, drivers love tips.
BUT DON'T FORGET THAT 10,000 STEP GOAL
- Try our five ways to get your steps in during the workday.
- Our favorite Queen City runners share their favorite places to hit the pavement in Charlotte.
- Opt outside with the ultimate guide to a Carolinas outdoor adventure.
Leave a Comment