John DeLucchi, PT, DPT, MBA, Clinic Manager and Physical Therapist specializing in Sports and Orthopedic Physical Therapy, brings well over a decade of clinical and academic expertise. A graduate of Springfield College, John achieved both his Doctorate and Bachelor's degrees in Physical Therapy.
Fueling his commitment to continual professional development, John has also completed his MBA at East Carolina University, as well as an Executive Program in Private Practice Management at EIM. His extensive credentials include APTA Board Certified Sports Specialist, Strength & Conditioning Specialist, and Titleist Performance Institute Instructor, demonstrating his unwavering dedication to his field.
John's leadership roles in the past, such as Adjunct Faculty, Lead Physical Therapist, Manager and Sports Program Director, have equipped him with refined skills in education, team leadership, clinic operations, and process improvements. His career is punctuated with achievements like delivering exceptional care to Special Operation Soldiers as a Physical Therapist in the THOR3 program, earning him the Excellence Service Award.
Currently at OrthoCarolina, John exercises his expertise in Sports and Orthopedic Physical Therapy helping people from fitness enthusiasts to professional athletes regain their strength, restore mobility, and enhance performance.
In his personal life, John is a sports enthusiast who relishes spending quality time with his family, reading, golfing, and participating in various athletic activities. He looks forward to partnering with you on your journey to optimal health and peak performance in sports and orthopedics.
Springfield College, Springfield, Massachusetts – Bachelor’s Pre-Physical Therapy
Springfield College, Springfield, Massachusetts - Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina – Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
- Sport and Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Pain Neuroscience Education
- Business Analyst - East Carolina University / SAS
- Therapeutic Pain Science Certification – Evidence in Motion
- Therapeutic Neuroscience Education – Evidence in Motion
- Board Certified Sports Specialist - APTA
- Certified First Responder, CPR, AED, Oxygen and First Aid Certifications – American Red Cross
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - NSCA
- Titleist Performance Institute – TPI-CGFI
- Level 1& 2 Functional Dry Needling Certification
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor - APTA
- Executive Coaching and Leadership Training – Confluent Health
- Executive Program Private Practice Management Graduate – Evidence in Motion
- American Physical Therapy Association Member – Sport and Orthopedic sections
Excellence Award- US Army Special Operations
- Lake Norman High School