- Chris provides patient care in our Sports Training facility as well as provides in-services and staff development work as part of our clinical specialist program. Assists in the coordination of our yearly OrthoCarolina Sports Medicine Symposium. In his free time, Chris enjoys exercising and spending time with his family. Chris is an avid sports fan, especially football - go Panthers and Steelers!
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association – Orthopaedic and Sports Sections
- Member of The National Strength and Conditioning Association
- University of Pittsburgh - B.S. in Psychology, Summa Cum Laude
- University of Pittsburgh - Master’s in Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy – OCS – American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists/APTA – June 2002- Present.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – CSCS - National Strength and Conditioning Association – August 1999 – Present.
- American Heart Association – BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED) Program – Renewal date 11-30-10 (re-certified every two years).
- National Strength and Conditioning Association, June 1999 – Present.
- American Physical Therapy Association – Orthopaedic Section, July 1997 – Present.
- OrthoCarolina Employee of the Year – 2013
- OrthoCarolina Catalyst Award Winner 2013, 2010