- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Fosnaugh is an orthopedic surgeon treating patients at his sports medicine clinic.
- Head Team Physician of Piedmont High School
- Ohio State University -- Bachelor of Science
- Ohio State University -- Doctor of Medicine
- Tulane University -- Residency
- Campbell Clinic, University of Tennessee -- Fellowship, Sports Medicine
- Subspecialty Board Certified in Sports Medicine and Board Certified in Orthopedics
- Member of the AAOS
- Member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor (Medical) Society
- Member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member of the American Orthopedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Member of the North Carolina Medical Society
- Circle of Excellence Award -- Atrium Health - Carolinas Medical Center-Union (For Surgical Excellence)
- 2008 Award for Basic Science -- AOSSM
- March 27, 2019, Surgical Outcomes in Endoscopic Versus Open Bursectomy of the Septic Prepatellar or Olecranon Bursa; Timothy C. Meade; Marcus S. Briones, MD; Adam W. Fosnaugh, MD; Jeffrey M. Daily, MD
- J Spinal Disord Tech. 2009 Oct;22(7):473-8. doi: 10.1097/BSD.0b013e31818d5e55. A preliminary report on the effects of sustained administration of corticosteroid on traumatized disc using the adult male rat model. Ragab AA1, Woodall JW Jr, Tucci MA, Wingerter SA, Fosnaugh AW, Franklin LN, Benghuzzi HA.
Been having trouble with my left shoulder for a little over a year and went to OrthoCarolina in Monroe yesterday. Saw Dr. Fosnaugh and very nice man. He looked at pictures taken,then suggested options. I took a shot and he feels a lot better. Now I'm not thinking about the pain I was having as much. I'm sure over the next few days it will be normal again.Thanks Doc.!!