- D’Youville College - Masters of Science in Physical Therapy
- Gordon College - Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science
Todd has worked in the orthopedic and sports therapy field for over 15 years. Todd is married with 3 children; Avid soccer player; loves being active outdoors with children and active within their sports and is actively involved in his church.
- Clinical Interest: Lower extremity injuries and biomechanics with emphasis on foot / ankle
- Dry Needling
Abstract and Poster Presentation Development:
- The impact of Knee Flexion on Self-Perceived Functional Activities in Patients Recovering from Knee Arthroplasty in the Home Healthcare Environment
- The Impact of Age and Gender on Self-Reported Function in Individuals Recovering from Knee Arthroplasty.