Dr. Renaud understands and provides pinpointed recommendations to assist in what is necessary for the patient to move forward. Glad he is my doctor!
- Pennsylvania State University -- Bachelor of Science
- University of New England -- Doctor of Osteopathy
- Michigan State University Consortium/Botsford Hospital -- Residency
- Seattle Minimally Invasive Spine Center/Swedish Medical Center -- Fellowship, Spine
- Dr. Renaud believes in treating the whole person, and when optimized the body can often heal itself. He utilizes a variety of treatment modalities including anti-inflamatories, physical therapy, aquatic therapy, massage, ultrasound, selective injection, and acupuncture when appropriate. Only when non-operative care has failed to relieve the patients symptoms is surgical treatment considered in the comprehensive care plan.
- Fluent in French, Dr. Renaud also travels internationally
Specializes in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association
- Member of the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Member of the North American Spine Society
- Lectured to physicians on Minimally Invasive surgical techniques both nationally and internationally
- A guest speaker for preeminent spine societies such as the Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and at the Scoliosis Research Society’s International Meeting on Advanced Spinal Techniques