- Dr. Renaud believes in treating the whole person, and when optimized the body can often heal itself. He utilizes a variety of treatment modalities including anti-inflamatories, physical therapy, aquatic therapy, massage, ultrasound, selective injection, and acupuncture when appropriate. Only when non-operative care has failed to relieve the patients symptoms is surgical treatment considered in the comprehensive care plan.
- Fluent in French, Dr. Renaud also travels internationally
- Pennsylvania State University -- Bachelor of Science
- University of New England -- Doctor of Osteopathy
- Michigan State University Consortium/Botsford Hospital -- Residency
- Seattle Minimally Invasive Spine Center/Swedish Medical Center -- Fellowship, Spine
Specializes in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association
- Member of the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Member of the North American Spine Society
- Lectured to physicians on Minimally Invasive surgical techniques both nationally and internationally
- A guest speaker for preeminent spine societies such as the Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and at the Scoliosis Research Society’s International Meeting on Advanced Spinal Techniques
Dr. Renaud understands and provides pinpointed recommendations to assist in what is necessary for the patient to move forward. Glad he is my doctor!