Outside of work, Rob loves to spend time with his wife Michelle, two young children (Brooklyn and Jay), and rescue dog Bradley. He enjoys treating all orthopedic conditions, particularly running and sports related injuries. Rob is an avid runner himself, completing 3 marathons and 30+ half marathons. He looks forward to working with you to get you back to full speed!
- New York University, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Wake Forest University, B.S. in Mathematical Economics
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member of Sports and Orthopaedics Sections.
- North Carolina Physical Therapy License (P19188)
- South Carolina Physical Therapy License (PT.9990)
- Certified in Dry Needling: DN-I and DN-2 through the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers – American Red Cross
- Owens Recovery Science Blood Flow Restriction Certification
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) – Levels 1 and 2
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) – Level 1
- RockTape Functional Movement Techniques – Levels 1 and 2
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)