Riley grew up in the Charlotte area and is happy to be back in the city! She enjoys spending her free time with family and friends, being active outdoors, and traveling. She loves watching football and supporting all the local sports teams.
- University of Miami – Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- North Carolina State University – Bachelor of Science, Nutrition Science
- Orthopedic Residency, OrthoCarolina
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- American Heart Association- BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED)
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association – Orthopedic Section