Print this page
- Hip & Knee
- Hip & Knee
- Virginia Polytechnic and State University - Bachelor of Science
- Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine - Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- The Hughston Clinic - Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas - Adult Reconstruction Fellowship
- Specializes in treatment of hip and knee arthritis
- Specializes in total knee and total hip replacement
- Specializes in partial knee replacement
- Specializes in revision total knee and total hip replacement
- Specializes in arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Member of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Prater MC, Janz B. Mixed Lymphangioma and Cavernous Hemangioma Arising in the Ulnar Nerve: Case Report. HAND 2017 Sep;12(5):NP145-NP147. PMID:28391718
- Prater MC, Coffee D. MD vs DO, What is the Difference? Hughson Health Alert 2017:29(3).
- Prater MC, Janz B. Management of Severe Cutaneous Mucormycosis Infection. 2016 American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics Scientific Paper Award, Hand.
- Prater MC, Baker CL Jr. Minimally Invasive Treatment of Tendinopathy with Percutaneous Ultrasonic Tenotomy. Hughson Health Alert 2018:30. Hughson Health Alert 2017:29(4).
- Prater MC, Ruark R. Incidence of Spondylolisthesis in Patients Presenting with Hip Pain. Submitted to Journal of Arthroplasty, 2018. Baker CL III, Baker CL Jr, Rehak DC, Tucker MM, Prater, MC. Distal Biceps Repair: A Retrospective Review and Current Outcomes. Finalizing manuscript, 2018
- Prater MC, Nace J. Establishing Predicative Criteria for Survivorship of Articulating Antibiotic Hip Spacers. Data collection, 2018
- Prater MC, Harris RM. Can Visual Aids Improve Patient Satisfaction? Data collection, 2018
- Management of Severe Cutaneous Mucormycosis Infection, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO) Annual Meeting. Chicago, IL (10/12/17).