Lia has a wealth of experience with non-operative and post-operative patients. She has been teamed with Jeff Cayo for the past 15 years. Her outside interests include painting, gardening, and bicycling.
- Centra Piedmont Community College - Associate of Applied Science: Physical Therapist Assistant, 2001
- Buffalo State College- Bachelor of Science degree in 1990
- Has been with OrthoCarolina since 2002
- Worked with stroke and amputee patients at Atrium Health - Carolinas Medical Center as a therapy technician
- Worked with outpatient orthopedic patients at Carolinas Physical Therapy Network as a Physical Therapist Assistant
- Worked at the Blythe location for several years with the original "Miller Clinic" until the merger with OrthoCarolina