Lia Hewitt, PTA 704.323.3303
- Graduated from Central Piedmont Community College’s physical therapist assistant program in 2001
- Carolinas Medical Center as therapy technician from May 1998 until May 1999 worked with stroke and amputee patients
- Carolinas Physical Therapy Network as a Physical therapist assistant from February 2002 to August 2003 worked with outpatient orthopedic patients
- Miller Orthopedics as a Physical therapist assistant from August 2003 until merger with OrthoCarolina working with outpatient orthopedic patients.
- Outside interests: painting, gardening, bicycling