- Rutgers University - Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Montclair State University - Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Residency training at OrthoCarolina in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Konrad works a lot with the spine related dysfunctions, as well as, the shoulders and hips.
In his free time, he enjoys watching documentaries, films, reading books, and being outdoors. Konrad has had the opportunity to travel a fair amount. Being Born in Poland he has an affinity for European countries, his favorite is Spain! Which are the two languages he is fluent in; Polish and Spanish! He is very interested in nutrition, continued education, and social issues. Although he is very skilled in two other languages, he doesn't think he's the best dancer or singer. He does enjoy learning though!
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Manual therapist
- Utilizes Medical Exercise Therapy concepts (MET and STEP) also physical therapy diagnostic principles taught by James Cyriax International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine.
- Board Certified Orthopedic Physical Therapy Specialist (OCS)
- Certification of Orthopedic Manual Therapy from International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine (COMT)
- Certified in Dry Needling through the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy (Cert.DN)
- Non-published review paper on ACL reconstruction with meniscal repair protocol guidelines, various in-services, capstone paper on hip tendinopathy diagnosis, etiology, and treatment recommendations.