Print this page
- Montclair State University – B.S. Health Education
- Winston Salem State University – M.S. Rehabilitation Counseling
- 10 years as high school Athletic Trainer, Certified treating high school, college, and professional athletes.
- Providing Athletic Training services for Charlotte Mecklenburg High School Football, 2000-2009.
- 9 years treating orthopedic injuries and post-surgical patients in an outpatient clinic for Orthopaedic Therapy Associates, Arlington, VA.
- 5 years treating orthopedic injuries and post-surgical patients, providing work conditioning and FCE services in an outpatient clinic for Carolina’s Physical Therapy Network, Charlotte, NC.
- 15 years treating providing work conditioning and performing Functional Capacity Evaluations in an outpatient clinic for Miller Orthopaedic Clinic and OrthoCarolina, Charlotte, NC. Developed and implemented the Work Conditioning and Functional Capacity Evaluation programs.
- Certified Athletic Trainer – Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers
- Licensed Athletic Trainer – NC Board of Athletic Trainer Examiners
- Certifies Strength and Conditioning Specialist – National Strength Coaches Association
- Certified Work Capacity Evaluator – Matheson Education and Training Solutions
- Certified Lift Capacity Evaluator – EPIC Rehab
- Member International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- Member NC Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- OrthoCarolina Catalyst Award
Attended multiple continuing education programs
- Advanced FCE
- Critical Thinking Skills for the Functional Capacity Evaluator
- Functional Capacity Evaluation for Acquired Brain Injury
- Work Hardening and Work Conditioning
- Post-Offer, Pre-Placement Testing, and Job Analysis
- Work-Oriented Neurorehabilitation
- ADA Basic Building Blocks
- Applied Ergonomics Program
- Laboratory Ergonomics
- Maitland Basic Peripheral Mobilization
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP®)
- Explain Pain
- Graded Motor Imagery
- Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy - Lumbar spine
- Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation
- Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Integrated Neuromuscular Re-Education Muscle Energy Therapy and Positional Release
- Advanced KinesioTaping