- Duke University - Doctor of Physical Therapy, 2005
Jillian adds to her expertise by being a former athlete playing tennis and soccer through college and graduate school. Her many orthopedic injuries influenced her decision to become an orthopedic physical therapist.
- Has been with OrthoCarolina for over 11 years, working at our sports medicine physical therapy office and spine center before coming to the Pineville Location
- Works with younger athletic population with an emphasis on soccer
- Specialties include shoulder and knee
- Experience includes working with spine patients as well as post operative knee, shoulder, and elbow patients
- Implements manual and soft tissue techniques in her treatments pulling mostly from Mulligan mobilizations, Faktr (instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization), myofascial release, trigger point release, and joint mobilizations
- Has taken every KinestioTaping class and is well versed in advanced clinical taping methods to further enhance the manual work done during PT sessions