Jeff Cayo, MS, ATC, PT 704.323.3303
- Foot & Ankle
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Sports Medicine
Olivet College -- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Athletic Training and Organic Chemistry
Western Michigan University -- Masters of Arts Degree in Athletic Training
Nova Southeastern University -- Masters of Physical Therapy
- 10 years as an Athletic Trainer, Certified treating high school, college and professional athletes.
- 10 years for OrthoCarolina treating orthopedic injuries and post surgical patients with 8 of that being a clinical coordinator.
- Community Service lectures and volunteer activities in the Charlotte area.
- Provide Athletic Training services for East Mecklenberg High School Football, 2003-2009.
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Medical Academic Internship Program Presenter on the professions of Athletic Training and Physical Therapy, 2004-2013 Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools Exploring Program for High School Students, Presenter “Spine Rehabilitation”, “FootAnd Ankle Rehabilitation”, “Pediatric Physical Therapy”, 2004-2006, 2010, 2013.
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools Exploring Program for High School Students, Advisor, Student Internship 2004-2013 Presenter to Charlotte area Maters Swimmers :Shoulder Injuries and the Swimmer” 2010-2013
- Member National Athletic Trainers Association.
Attended multiple continuing education programs in the following
- Kinesiology and Kinesio Tapping
- Explain Pain- Management
- (FAKTR) Technique
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Myofascial Trigger Point and Proprioceptive
- Mobilization of the Nervous System
- Mulligan Mobilizations
- Maitland Mobilizations