- Edinboro University - B.A. in Speech and Hearing Sciences, Minor in Psychology/Speech Communication
- Gannon University- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy
Heather is an Occupational Therapist dedicated to maximizing a client’s full potential and achieving high-quality patient outcomes using evidence-based research and treatment approach.
- NC Occupational Therapist License #12446
- SC Occupational Therapist License #5413
- American Heart Association AED/BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Member, American Occupational Therapy Association
- OrthoCarolina Journal club attendee