I was very impressed with Dr. Anderson and his staff. They were all friendly and very helpful. Dr. Anderson answered all my questions. I will recommend him to family and friends.- Jackie S
Print this page
- University of Michigan - Bachelor of Science
- Jefferson Medical College - Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - Rothman Institute - Residency
- Cleveland Clinic - Fellowship
- Specializes in Spine
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member of the North American Spine Society
- AO Spine North America
- North Carolina Medical Society
- AOA National Honor Society, Jefferson Medical College
- Philip and Bella Medoff Memorial Prize, Jefferson Medical College
- Louis A. Goldstein Award for Best Clinical Poster Presentation - SRS 46th Annual Mtg 2011
PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLES
Rihn JA, Anderson DT, Harris E, Lawrence J, Jonsson H, Wilsey J, Hurlbert RJ, Vaccaro AR. A review of the TLICS system: a novel, user-friendly thoracolumbar trauma classification system.
Acta Orthop. 2008 Aug;79(4):461-6.
- Rihn JA, Anderson DT, Sasso R, Zdeblick T, Lenke L, Harris MB, Chapman JR, Vaccro AR. Emergency Room Management, Imaging, and Classification of Thoracolumbar Injuries. Inst Course Lect. 2009;58:619-28.
- Rihn JA, Anderson DT, Lamb K, DeLuca PF, Bata A, Marchetto PA, Neves N, Vaccaro AR. Cervical Spine Injuries in American Football. Sports Med. 2009;39(9):697-708.
- Rihn JA, Radcliff K, Hilibrand AS, Anderson DT, Zhao W, Lurie J, Vaccaro AR, Freedman MK, Albert TJ, Weinstein JN. Does Obesity Affect Outcomes of Treatment for Lumbar Stenosis and Degenerative Spondylolisthesis? Analysis of the Spine Patient Outcomes Research Trial (SPORT). Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2012 May 18.
- Anderson DT, Neuman BJ, Radcliff K, Albert TJ, Anderson DG, Vaccaro AR, Hilibrand AS. The Incidence of Lumbar Adjacent Segment Disease: A Comparison of Single-level Lumbar Fusion Procedures.
- Neuman BJ, Anderson DT, Radcliff K, Albert TJ, Anderson DG, Vaccaro AR, Hilibrand AS. Does a Multilevel Lumbar Laminectomy with a Single Level PLF Increase the Risk of Adjacent Segment Disease? A Comparative Analysis.
- Anderson DT, DiIorio TM, Kurd MF, Maltenfort M, Rihn JA. Anti-emesis after Spine Surgery. Does a Single Pre-operative Dose of Aprepitant Reduce Nausea and Vomiting?
- Anderson DT, Mayer EA, Krishnaney A. Lumbar microdiscectomy and lumbar decompression improve functional outcomes and depression scores.
- Pahl MA, Anderson DT, Anderson DG. High-Grade Spondylolisthesis. In Anderson DG, Vaccaro AR (eds). Decision Making in Spinal Care. New York: Thieme Medical Publishers. June 2007:311-315.
- Anderson DT, Hilibrand AS. Anterior Cervical Corpectomy/Diskectomy. In Vaccaro AR, Baron EM (eds). Operative Techniques – Spine Surgery. Philadelphia: Saunders/Elsevier. Oct 2007:65-74.
- Anderson DT, Shimer AL. Disc Arthroplasty for the Treatment of Degenerative Disorders of the Lumbar Spine. In Shen FH, Shaffrey CI (eds). Arthritis and Arthroplasty: The Spine. Philadelphia: Saunders/Elsevier. Nov 2009: 357-364.
- Anderson DT, Albert TJ. Cervical Spondylosis. Chapter 6. In Rihn JA, Harris EB (eds.) Musculoskeletal Examination of the Spine: Making the Complex Simple. SLACK Incorporated. 2011: p82-97.
- Anderson DT, Rihn JA. Deformity. In Baaj AA, Mummaneni PV, Uribe JS, Vaccaro AR, Greenberg MS (eds). Handbook of Spine Surgery. New York: Thieme Medical Publishers. 2012: 163-171.
- Anderson DT, Rihn JA, Albert TJ. Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy and Radiculopathy: Natural History and Clinical Presentation. In Benzel EC (ed): The Cervical Spine, 5th Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincot Williams and Wilkins. July 2012:928-933.
- Anderson DT, Hilibrand AS. Anterior Cervical Corpectomy/Diskectomy. In Vaccaro AR, Baron EM (eds). Operative Techniques – Spine Surgery, 2nd Edition. Philadelphia: Saunders/Elsevier. 2012: 43-49.