I have been employed at OrthoCarolina since 2023 treating orthopedic injuries, post-surgical patients and spine-related injuries and conditions. I am certified in dry needling through the American Academy of of Manipulative Therapy. I am a very hands on therapist who incorporates exercise, manual therapy and patient education into treatments. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and daughter. I play softball, tennis and enjoy cheering on my daughter in her travel softball tournaments. I am a huge New England Patriots football fan as well as cheering for the University of Kentucky Wildcats.
I have been a therapist for 23 years. I am originally from New Jersey and moved to NC in 2005.
- University of Kentucky - Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Widener University - Masters of Science in Physical Therapy
- Winston Salem State University - Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Certified in Dry Needling.
- Specialize in various manual therapy techniques with focus on Mulligan, John Barnes Myofascial release, Maitland, McKenzie, and IASTM
Colleen is a Board Member and supports Ultimate Fastpitch girls' travel softball based out of Denver, NC.
- Certified In Dry Needling
- American Heart Association CPR certification
- Numerous manual therapy courses: Maitland, McKenzie, John Barnes Myofascial Release, Kinesiotaping, IASTM, Mulligans