- University of Illinois - Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy, 1996
Christine helped develop the OrthoCarolina Hand Therapy Residency Program. She enjoys treating hand and upper extremity injuries and continues teaching as a member of the Hand Fellowship Faculty.
- Has been with OrthoCarolina since 2007
- Has been working as a Hand Therapist in the Charlotte area for 20 years
- Played an integral role developing our OrthoCarolina Hand Fellowship
- Certified Hand Therapist, 2003
- Completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Medical Center that was a joint venture between HealthSouth and Texas Woman's University, 1999