- University of Michigan -- Bachelor of Science
- Wayne State University School of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- Oakwood Hospital - Internship
- Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation -- Residency
- Orthopedic Specialists of the Carolinas -- Fellowship, Physiatry
Dr. Chasnis is a physiatrist, specializing in back, neck and spine care.
2023 North Carolina's Top Doctors, Charlotte Region, SouthPark Magazine
- 2002-2003 Co-Investigator Phase III Multi-center Clinical Trial “Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 12-Week, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Oral Fampridine-SR in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Spasticity Resulting from Chronic, Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury”
- 2001-2003 Primary Investigator of Pilot Study “Botulinum Toxin B Transuretheral Detrusor Injection For Improving Hyperrelexia In Spinal Cord Injured Patients.” (Unfinished Residency Research Project)
- Cardiology Research Laboratory Assistant on Project Involving Prevention of Calcification of Prosthetic Heart Valves
Great experience. Dr. Chasnis and his crew were efficient and caring.