Carolina Courts’ gyms in Indian Trail and Concord are some of the best basketball and volleyball facilities in the Charlotte area. However, it’s more than just amazing facilities that sets Carolina Courts apart.
Exceptional coaches with experience on the collegiate and professional levels are actively involved in the development of the program, making this an ideal place for kids to improve in their chosen sport.
Through partnerships like the one Carolina Courts has with OrthoCarolina, they can offer even more services, including access to expert care and advice when it comes to basketball and volleyball injuries.
So how does the family owned Carolina Courts staff, facilities and partnerships stand out in a crowded Charlotte fitness scene? Let’s count the ways:
- Year-round basketball and volleyball is offered for ages five years old to adult. And programing is available for everyone from beginner to advanced.
- It’s not just about balls and nets. Carolina Courts offers summer camps, athletic banquets, graduations, karate and other events.
- They will soon have boxing events at their Indian Trail facility.
- They sponsor pickle ball – the fastest growing sport in America right now.
- Open gym for basketball and volleyball is offered. (There’s free entry for Indian Trail residents with an Indian Trail zip code on their ID.)
- Dynamic stretching is performed before any program.
- They offer more than 10 basketball leagues.
- Carolina Courts’ Peak Volleyball Club is Charlotte's premiere club volleyball association.
- One-on-one training is available in both basketball and volleyball.
Carolina Courts is located in Indian Trail (240 Chestnut Parkway Indian Trail, NC 28079) and Concord (24 SW Spring Street Concord, NC 28025.)