Seeing patients in our offices safely remains our top priority. As you prepare for your upcoming appointment, know that OrthoCarolina continues to implement rigorous disinfecting measures between visits in all of our clinics. You can rest easy knowing you are still receiving the same, unmatched care.
To provide the safest environment for our patients and care team, we have implemented the following measures:
- All patients, visitors, and care team members are required to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth prior to entering.
- Patients can bring one (1) visitor with them to their appointment.
- Providing telemedicine and video visits.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends that you reschedule your appointment if you have any of these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
Should the need arise, please contact our office and we will work with you to reschedule your upcoming appointment.
Seek Medical Advice if you:
- Develop Symptoms
- Have been in close contact with a person known to have coronavirus
- If you live in or have recently been in an area with an ongoing spread of coronavirus
- For More information: CDC.GOV/COVID19-SYMPTOMS
- NC Coronavirus hotline – 866-462-3821
- SC Centers for Disease Control – 800-232-4636