- West Chester University — Bachelor of Science, 1989
- Shenandoah University — Masters in Physical Therapy, 1994
Thomas has been a full-time physical therapist for over 15 years in Mathews, North Carolina. He evaluates and treats patients with a variety of orthopedic injuries.
He enjoys spending time with family including visiting his children at UNC-Chapel Hill, visiting and hiking national parks.
FUN FACT: I competed in Track and cross-country in college
- Certified Athletic Trainer since 1990
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Outpatient Orthopedics and Sports