I've been a patient of OrthoCarolina for over 25 years. First time I have been seen by Taylor Russ. She was such a pro. She asked what brought me in, listened intently to me describe my shoulder issues and advised me what my next steps should be and asked me if I had any questions. Highly recommend OrthoCarolina and Taylor.- Tommy S.
- Shoulder & Elbow
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC- Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Shenandoah University Winchester, VA- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Fellow member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Fellow member of the Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Fellow member of the North Carolina Association of Physician Assistants (NCAPA)