Steven has been employed at OrthoCarolina since 2018 treating orthopedic injuries, post-surgical patients, and spine-related injuries and conditions.
He is also the Clinic manager of both Matthews therapy and Sports Training Center. Manages both facilities, but provides patient care in our Matthews Therapy location. Steve is a certified manual therapist, so he is a very hands-on therapist who incorporates education, manual therapy, and exercise.
In his spare time, Steve enjoys spending time with his wife and 2 children. They just moved to Charlotte, so they love exploring the outdoors, biking, swimming, and seeing the fun things Charlotte has to offer. Since Steve is from the Chicago area, he is a huge fan of both the Chicago Bears and Cubs!
- St. Ambrose University - Bachelor of Science in Biology
- St. Ambrose University - Masters of Physical Therapy
- 19 years of clinical experience in outpatient orthopedics
- Employed with OrthoCarolina since 2018 treating orthopedic injuries, post-surgical patients, and spine-related injuries and conditions.
- Has completed multiple continuing education courses consisting of, but no limited to manual therapy courses, Graston Technique, ASTYM, Kinesiotaping, Mulligan Mobilizations Concepts
- Certification in Manual Therapy from St. Augustine University: 2008
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy – OCS – American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties/APTA 2010 to present
- Certification in ASTYM in 2015
- American Physical Therapy Association (member of orthopedic section): 1998 to present
- American Heart Association CPR certification: 1992 to present
- Numerous manual therapy courses
- Numerous athletic injury and rehab of shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle/foot
- Graston Technique
- Mulligan Mobilizations Concepts