- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA – Bachelor of Arts – Psychology
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA - Master’s Degree Occupational Therapy
- Rocky Mountain University of Health, Professions, Provo, UT – Doctorate of Occupational Therapy
As an occupational therapist and certified hand therapist at OrthoCarolina, Stacy has had the opportunity to grow in both leadership and clinical positions. She currently serves as the Occupational/Hand Therapy Fellowship Coordinator and is a team member of both the Amputee and Brachial Plexus Specialty Clinics. She loves to be active both indoors and out and enjoys all things fitness: running, hiking, biking, strength training & yoga.
FUN FACT: She entered her first competitive sports event at age 11 and won a 10- speed bike for my efforts; riding the most miles and raising the most funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Bike a Thon. This started a lifelong quest for health and fitness.
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist since 2000
- Certified Hand Therapist since 2001
- Certified Yoga Instructor since 1999
- Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Amputee & Brachial Plexus Specialty Clinics
- Edema Management
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- National Board of Occupational Therapy
- North Carolina Board of Occupational Therapy
- Lymphology Association of North American
- National Lymphedema Network
- Yoga Alliance
- OrthoCarolina Employee of the Year – 2016
- OrthoCarolina Catalyst Award – 2016
- American Society of Hand Therapists Volunteer of the Year - 2006
- Occupational/Hand Therapy Fellowship received National Accreditation - 2017
- Implementing a Two-Step Night Orthosis Protocol for Treating Mallet Fingers - IRB approved May 2018 - a study in process.
- Retrospective Survey and Analysis Assessing Upper-Extremity Amputees’, Usage of Prostheses – IRB approved Dec 2018 – a study in process.