- Gannon University - Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Gannon University - Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Title: Proper Treatment, Nutrition, and Prevention of Osteoporosis
- Description: Educated nursing, dietary, and therapy staff regarding effective treatment methods of osteoporosis. Informed staff regarding proper exercise and diet early in life to help prevent complications of low bone mineral density in the future.
- Date and Location: August 6th, 2020 at the LECOM Senior Living Center in Erie, PA