- LeMoyne College -- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Nazareth College – Doctorate of Physical Therapy
Meghan provides individualized conservative and post-operative doctorate level orthopedic physical therapy to the adolescent, adult and elderly population.
She enjoys being active in playing volleyball and participating in other local fitness events in the Charlotte area.
FUN FACT: My best friend is a 2-year-old boxer mix named Phoebe.
Attended multiple continuing education programs in the following:
- Dry Needling Level I Certification
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Integrated Kinetic Neurology
- Credentialed clinical instructor