Her role as an Occupational Certified Hand therapist is to treat hand, wrist, forearm and elbow injuries.
She loves to travel with my husband and enjoy spending time with the grandchildren. She loves to travel, spend time outdoors, swimming and walking. She is a new quilter and loves it and spends every free minute at the sewing machine.
- Medical College of Georgia – Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist, 2010
- Outpatient orthopedics with a special interest in hands and elbows
- Proficient in orthosis fabrication
- OrthoCarolina Catalyst Award 2011- Recognized for being instrumental in the improvement and success of OrthoCarolina
- Employee of the Year with Body Mechanics 2004
Continuing Education to Include Subjects on:
- Multiple classes with diagnoses of the Upper extremity including Tendon, Nerve, Fractures and Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Orthotic Fabrication