- Sury Community College - Associate of Science Degree
- Winston-Salem State University - Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- US Army – Academy of Health Sciences – Fort Sam Houston, TX - Physical Therapy Specialist Course
Marie likes spending her free time with my family & playing with her Boston Terrier.
Fun Fact: She has been collecting Snoopy items since she was 5 years old.
Passionate Physical Therapist with 23 years of experience in Physical Therapy (5 as a PTA in the US Army & 18 as a PT).
Vast patient assessment & treatment experiences which have included a variety of Orthopedic conditions, Neurological conditions, Vestibular & Balance Dysfunctions, Amputations, General deconditioning, Military & Sports injuries.
- Outstanding Clinical Student Award 2001
- Outstanding Student Research Award 2001
- Intermural Research: Winston-Salem State University – Principal Investigator – Nov 6, 2000
- The effects of a once a week exercise program, focusing on balance activities, on the balance of the elderly as measured via the Berg Balance Scale.