- Elon University – Bachelor of Science
- D’Youville College – Doctor of Physical Therapy
- OrthoCarolina - Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency
Kyle enjoys playing hockey in his free time. He also enjoys being outdoors in the mountains, skiing or hiking, and traveling the world when he can.
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) with the American Physical Therapy Association
- Faculty member of the OrthoCarolina Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency program
- Certified in trigger point dry needling
- Trained in spinal manipulative therapy