- Loyola University - Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine - Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern - Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- OrthoCarolina - Fellowship, Interventional Spine/Physiatry
Dr. Parikh is a board-certified Physiatrist (physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist) and fellowship-trained in Interventional Spine medicine. His clinical practice centers on non-surgical treatments for spine and joint-related pain. Dr. Parikh is an expert in image-guided injections, radiofrequency ablation, and other minimally invasive interventions using state-of-the-art techniques to diagnose and treat spine and musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Parikh has been with OrthoCarolina since 2013 and has performed over 25,000 image-guided procedures.
In his spare time, Dr. Parikh enjoys spending time with his wife, kids, and dog. Dr. Parikh is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys employing different workouts to push his boundaries.
- Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Specializes in interventional spine and non-surgical orthopedics
- Fellowship Director - OrthoCarolina Interventional Spine/Physiatry Fellowship
- Member of the Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- Member of the American Association of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (AAPM&R)
- "Surgery prevention by transforaminal injection of epidural steroids for cervical radicular pain (SPIES): a randomized controlled trial." - Co--Principal Investigator, Research project, OrthoCarolina, Awarded OCRI Grant - 2014
- CareCore Pain Management Policy Review, OrthoCarolina - 2014
- "Cervical & Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Arthropathy." - Chapte rLead Author, AAPM&R - Knowledge Now1 - 2012
- "An Unusual Presentation of Idiopathic Syringomyelia Diagnosed After Electrodiagnostics." - AAP Annual Meeting, AAPM&R Annual Meeting - 2012
- "Rehab in Review" Journal - Contributing Editor - 2010-2012