Print this page
- University of South Florida - Bachelor of Science in Biology
- University of Florida - Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- In addition to treating patients, Kevin stays current in his field by frequently attending continuing education courses and reading journals. He is married and has a son attending NCSU and daughter attending ACHS . Kevin is very active with his local church, BSF, and loves outdoor activities with his family including water skiing/wake boarding, snow skiing, mountain biking, hiking, and camping.