- Winston Salem State University - Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Appalachian State University - Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science with a Minor in Nutrition and Food
- Student Physical Therapist, Davis Regional Medical Center; Statesville, NC
- Executed evaluations on outpatient orthopedic patient including patient with orthopedic surgeries.
- Formulated aquatic therapy treatments with patients with OA, general weakness, and chronic low back pain.
- Created individualized HEPs for outpatient therapy clients to improve health and wellness.
Student Physical therapist, Vidant Medical Center; Greenville, NC
Proficient in the use of Epic EMR for documentation
Performed physical therapy evaluations on a wide range of medically acute patients including, oncology, surgical oncology, family medicine, internal medicine, hematology, nephrology, and palliative care.
Student Physical Therapist Lexington Medical Center; Lexington, NC
Performed physical therapy evaluations and treatments on a wide range of the pediatric population with diagnosis of torticollis, cerebral palsy, developmental delay and hypotonicity.
Developed interventions focusing on restoring safe functional movements including strengthening, balance and endurance exercises, gait training in the adult and pediatric population.
Student Physical Therapist, UNC Center for Rehabilitation Care; Chapel Hill, NC
Performed physical therapy evaluations and treatments for acute and chronic arthropathy due to hemophilia in adult and pediatric patients.
Planned and executed aquatic therapy treatment session utilizing Halliwick, and Bad Ragaz techniques with the pediatric populations with condition such as CP, Lissencephaly, Autism, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and neurofibromatosis
Evaluated and treated a variety of pediatric patients with conditions including torticollis, developmental delay, sarcoma, CP, autism, spina bifida, Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, scoliosis.
Community Care Clinic, Winston-Salem, NC - Provided physical therapy services to uninsured and underserved members of the Winston-Salem Community
MS Fit, Gateway YWCA Winston-Salem, NC Jun 17-present - Provided evaluations and HEPs for individuals with MS encouraging physical activity and community involvement.
Kathy Kim Tennis Academy, Hickory, NC May 12-Aug 16 - Teaching underprivileged children in the community tennis lessons