- Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- University of Southern California - B.S. in Biological Sciences
- Des Moines University - Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Rowan University - Internship
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Rowan University – Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Temple University Hospital - Fellowship, Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy
- Diplomate of The American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Specializes in Sports Medicine
- Specializes in Shoulder Arthroscopy (instability and rotator cuff repair)
- Specializes in Knee Arthroscopy
- Specializes in Knee Replacements
- Specializes in Hip Replacements
- General Orthopedics
- “Fortuitous Diagnosis of Iliac Osteomyelitis: Septic Arthritis of the Hip in the Neonate,” Duffy, T., Kruse, R., Massood, S., Wong, J., Journal of the American Osteopathic Association, Vol. 12, Num. 12, December 1998, pg. 689-692.
- Fellow Research Presentation: The Determination of Safe Zones in Harvesting of Osteochondral. Autografts. Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- CME Lecturer: Lower Extremity Torsional Deformities in Children, Southampton Hospital, NY.
- MRI of Articular Cartilage Injuries of the Knee and Panel Discussion. American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics, 38th Annual Postgraduate Seminar, Kansas City, MO.
- The Determination of Safe Zones in Harvesting Of Osteochondral. Autografts and Panel Discussion, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics. 38th Annual Postgraduate Seminar, Kansas City, MO.
- Orthopedic Emergencies. Surgical Grand Rounds, Episcopal Hospital, Philadelphia, PA.
- Traumatic Hemarthrosis of the Knee - The Role of MRI vs. Arthroscopy American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics, 39th Annual Postgraduate Seminar, Scottsdale, AZ.