I enjoy being active outdoors and spending time with my family. I am a Rowan County native and I am proud to be serving the community’s orthopedic needs where my goal is to provide the care that patients deserve.
- High Point University - Masters in Physician Assistant Studies.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants (NCAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer
- Basic Life Support
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) Life Saver Recognition - May 2016