Libbie has been with OrthoCarolina since 1991. She demonstrates expertise in orthopedics and sports medicine. She is also part of the pre-operative education program for total joints. Libbie enjoys spending time in the outdoors, walking, hiking and spending time with her two boys. She is a volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America and volunteers in the community through her church.
- College of St. Catherine – Bachelors of Science
- Mayo School of Health Related Sciences – Certificate in Physical Therapy
- University of Indianapolis – Masters of Health Sciences
- Certified and Licensed Athletic Trainer
- College Synchronized Swimmer
- 25 Years of Experience in Orthopedics