Journeying through life takes a toll on the mind, body, and spirit. Injury, overuse, and disease interrupt that journey. Our goal is to help restore health and wholeness, wherever you are on the path of life.
Dr. Sebold is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon that specializes in foot and ankle reconstruction. He treats all foot in ankle conditions and has a special interest in trauma. His outside passions include wilderness hiking, tennis, and yoga.
- State University of New York -- Bachelor of Arts
- State University of New York Upstate Medical University -- Doctor of Medicine
- Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine -- Residency, General Surgery
- Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine -- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- UCLA School of Medicine -- Fellowship, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified Surgeon
- 2022 North Carolina's Top Doctors, Charlotte Region, SouthPark Magazine
- Named a 2021 Top Doctor by Charlotte Magazine
I would follow Dr. Sebold anywhere but to see him at this new upscale beautiful South Park office makes it even better. The staff is wonderful, from the valet parking guys, to Ryan the best cast wrapper, to the front desk team. An excellent new addition to the SP area!