- University of Evansville – Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Here at OrthoCarolina, Denise focuses on outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine patients from young athletes to the young at heart. She has additional training in Graston technique for soft tissue mobilization and Kinesio Taping.
- When not at work, she loves to travel the world. Her favorite place visited outside the US is Paris, France but her favorite city to visit is Boston. She is originally from outside Chattanooga so she enjoys traveling home to Tennessee as often as schedule allows to spend time with family and friends. She enjoys spending a lazy day at the beach with a good book or hiking in the mountains. She is a Boston Red Sox and University of Tennessee Volunteers fan
- A fun fact about Denise is that she has pink hair and is active with Breast Cancer Awareness and Education through her sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha.
26 years of outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine experience
- Adult and child CPR/AED
- Licensed PTA by the state of North Carolina since 1993
- 15 years OC Service Award