- Colorado State University – Bachelor of Science
- Pima Medical Institute of Denver – Associates Degree in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Trine University – Doctor of Physical Therapy
I am a Physical Therapist and work diligently on giving the best quality of care to each patient.
Christopher is very family-oriented, and his favorite hobbies are traveling and skiing.
FUN FACT: He was named after Christopher Robin from Winnie-the-Pooh by hisolder brother and sister because it was their favorite story.
- 5 years as a Physical Therapist Assistant in-home health care
- 2 years as a Physical Therapist at OrthoCarolina
Attended multiple continuing education programs in the following:
- Maitland Australian Physiotherapy Seminars for manual therapy