Christen has been a Physical Therapist for OrthoCarolina since 2011. She began her practice at the Winston-Salem location and transitioned to the smaller satellite clinic in Kernersville.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 4 young kids. They're very active in their church community and enjoy volunteering with the high school and middle school students. A cool fact about Christen is that she and her husband are very crafty and love DIY projects. They are the North Carolina version of Chip and JoAnna Gaines!
- Winston-Salem State University – Masters of Physical Therapy
- Appalachian State University – Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
- Certified and Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Sports and orthopedic injuries with special interest in the shoulder, knee and ankle
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Kinesio Taping
- Graston Technique
- Manual Therapy