- Suffolk County Community College - Associates Degree in Physical Therapy Assistant
- St. Joseph’s College - Bachelors of Science in Health Administration
Catharine takes great pride in educating our patients on the importance of exercises for their specific needs. She strikes to help teach patients how they can take better care of themselves, during their rehab. needs as well as for the rest of their life. Catharine enjoys spending time with her two daughters, their spouses, and her six grandchildren. She also loves traveling to Nevada to visit her son, daughter-in-law, and their three children.
- Certified PACE provider
- Certified in Pre- and Post-Natal Exercise
- Certified in Therapeutic Pilates and Yoga
- Joined OrthoCarolina in November 2017.
- Worked at St. Charles Hospital & Rehabilitation Center in Long Island, NY where she obtained her accreditation in Orthopedic Rehabilitation and focused on care following total joint replacements.
- Has 30+ years of experience as a skilled Physical Therapy Assistant