- Temple University - Bachelor of Science, Occupational Therapy
- MCP Hahnemann University - Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
Robert Raspa currently serves as the Vice President of Value-Based Services at OrthoCarolina.
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Carolinas Medical Center Beacon Award for Increasing OR Efficiency 2012
- OrthoCarolina Catalyst Award 2012
- Rothman Institute Employee of the Quarter, 2007
- Hopkins Award for Outstanding Achievement in Occupational Therapy 1997
- Golden Key National Honor Society, 1995
- An RCT on the effects of topical CGP on surgical wound appearance and residual scarring in bilateral total-knee arthroplasty patients. Ong, A.; Orozco, F.; Sheikh, E.S.; Anmuth, C.; Alfaro, A.; Kathrins, R.; Grove, G.L.; Zerweck, C.; Madden, A.M.; Raspa, R.; Weis, M.T. // Journal of Wound Care;Dec2011, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p592.
- Patient Engagement Critical to Bundled Payment Model Success. Revenue Cycle Intelligence, June 2017
- Get on Board With Bundled Payments. Outpatient Surgery Magazine, July 2017
- Keeper of the Bundle. Outpatient Surgery Magazine, August 2018
- Physician Assistant Utilization in Your Practice – PA Directors Perspective. AAOS, Las Vegas, March 2019
- OrthoCarolina’s Experience in Value-Based Care - North Carolina Medical Society, Raleigh, NC, September 2017
- Value-Based Care - Ashville OrthoForum, August 2017
- Understanding Hip Replacements - Community of Sun City, SC, May 2014
- "Intra-articular Knee Injections - Clinical Pearls and Cadaver Lab" - Resident Education, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, October 2007
- "Treatment of Osteoarthritis" - The Doctors In - Television Medical Call-In Show, May 2006
- “Suturing Techniques” - MCP Hahnemann University, April 2001
- “Surgical Emergency – Appendicitis in 3rd Trimester Pregnancy” OB/GYN Grand Rounds, Carolinas Medical Center, September 2000
- “Recommended Screenings in Women’s Health” - OB/GYN Grand Rounds, Carolinas Medical Center, September 2000
- “Electric Modalities – Phonophoresis and Iontophoresis in Hand Injuries” - Bacharach Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy Department, May 1999.
- “Environmental Adaptations for Activities of Daily Living” - Scleroderma Support Group, Marmora, April 1999
- “Save Your Back – Transfer Techniques for Dependent Patients” - Bacharach Rehabilitation – Nursing Department, February 1999
- “The Shoulder and Overuse Syndrome in Paraplegic Patients” - Shriners Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA, June 1997.