- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences - Master of Physical Therapy, 1999
Coming from a medical family, Blair developed an interest in orthopedic physical therapy through her athletics in high school and college. She played; field hockey, basketball, and lacrosse throughout her high school career. Blair continued her love for lacrosse throughout college. She pursued a Biology degree and worked/volunteered in PT clinics prior to attending PT school.
- Has been practicing for 19 years with more that 13 of those years at OrthoCarolina, working at our Sports and Spine Centers before coming to the Ballantyne location
- Is experienced with Spine patients as well as post operative and non-operative shoulder and knee patients
- Has comprehensive training in manual therapy techniques, including training in Paris, Mulligan and Maitland methods, to utilize in conjunction with prescribed progressive exercise program
- Also utilizes instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization techniques and kinesiotaping techniques