- Florida State University - Bachelor of Science, 2003
- Seminole State College of Florida - Associates Degree in Physical Therapist Assistant, 2011
Besides being a PTA with OrthoCarolina, Bené is an Assistant Instructor for Graston Technique® where she educates other medical professionals on GT therapy, its clinical applications, and physiological effects/benefits. Bené is also actively pursuing her Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification (CSCS).
Bené enjoys spending time with her family and friends, staying active and cheering on the Florida State Seminole and Carolina Panthers.
- Graston Technique® Therapy Specialist (GTS)
- Certified Kinesio Taping and Rock Taping Practitioner
- Outpatient orthopedics with special interest in the Shoulder, knee, ankle and foot
- Mulligan Mobilization with Movement technique
- Maitland Manual Therapy
Attended multiple continuing education programs in the following:
- Kinesio Tapping
- Graston Technique
- Mulligan Mobilizations Concepts
- Maitland Mobilizations Concepts
- McKenzie Method