- Florida State University - Bachelor of Science, 2003
- Seminole State College of Florida - Associates Degree in Physical Therapist Assistant, 2011
Bené has been with OrthoCarolina since 2015. Besides being a PTA, Bené is also the Therapy Assistant Team Lead for the Matthews and Sports Training where she works alongside the Clinic Manager.
Bené enjoys spending time with her family and friends, staying active and cheering on the Florida State Seminole and Carolina Panthers.
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Outpatient orthopedics with special interest in the knee, ankle and foot
- Mulligan Mobilization with Movement technique
- Maitland Manual Therapy
- Graston technique
Attended multiple continuing education programs in the following:
- Kinesio Tapping
- Graston Technique
- Mulligan Mobilizations Concepts
- Maitland Mobilizations Concepts
- McKenzie Method