I had a great experience at OrthoCarolina. Dr. Barrett Little was very professional and did a very thorough exam. He was able to give me treatment for my problem right in the exam room, I will definitely choose him again, if I have any problems. All of the staff were very nice. I was in/out in less than an hour. I was very pleased.
- University of Richmond - Bachelor of Science
- Temple University School of Medicine- Doctor of Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System - Orthopedic Residency
- Duke University Health System - Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Head Team Physician - Winthrop University Eagles
- Board Certified
- Specializes in Sports Medicine
- Specializes in Shoulder Arthroscopy (instability and rotator cuff repair)
- Specializes in Knee & Hip Arthroscopy
- Specializes in Knee Replacements
- Specializes in Hip Impingement
- General Orthopedics
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor (Medical) Society
- Member of the Piedmont Orthopaedic Society
- Isaacs J, Mallu S, Yan W, Little B. Consequences of Oversizing: Nerve-to-Nerve Tube Diameter Mismatch. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 96:1461-7, 2014 Sept.
- Cheatham SA, Little BA. Early Sports Specialization: Helpful or Harmful? Healio Orthopedics 2015 Dec Vol 38, Iss 12: 724-725.